WONDERFUL MUSIC CURRICULUM THAT FOLLOWS THE MAGIC FLUTE VOLUME 1
THIS IS A FULL YEAR COURSE and perfect for teaching ages 7-12 years olds.
- Continue to get STEP BY STEP instructions on how to play a recorder instrument such as the pennywhistle, recorder, pentatonic flute or C flute
- YOUR INSTRUCTOR, Jodie Mesler is a parent in her home, just like you and shares her teaching method of how she teaches her children as well as her music students.
- GAMES play fun music games like Blow Dragon Blow
- LEARNING SCALES in a storytelling way, plus learning them by playing games
- Fun PERFORMANCE incentive to help reach your goals in completing the course. Earn colorful rings that make a rainbow when complete. There are 7 performance levels.
- ALL RHYTHM lessons followTHE MAGIC FLUTE: Living Music From the Heart Volume 1, therefore this enhances you, the teacher, and the child from one year ago, really gaining more confidence as a player
- LESSONS follow the seasons, so you can integrate them into your main lesson and festivals
- LESSON SONGS include new techniques, such as slurring, tonguing, rhythm styles, etc
- FOLK SONGS sing and play great pentatonic songs (five note melodies) like Shortnin' Bread, Ducks in the Millpond, Goodbye Old Paint, Farmer In the Dell, Hush Little Baby, There Was a Man and He Was Mad, Little Liza Jane, Mary Had a Baby, Run Chillin' Run, Bought Me a Cat, and many more
- Learn IMPROVISATION write your own songs, this is where it gets really fun!!! So many of my students have written great songs, songs that live within them during such precious years of their lives
Everything is digital and accessed online. As it is a digital product, the sale is final. No refunds.